Tuesday, January 23, 2007

About Us

The 'Us' above was necessary to bring forth the numerous perceptions people have about me. Although not drastically different from each other, people pick and choose the traits they have seen or imagine to build their own persons for me. And in this journal, I would have entries for all of them.

I'm 26, working as a Security Consultant (on paper, though - with no mind/aptitude for the field) with one of the Big-4 firms. I am from Calcutta, but work in Hyderabad. As I create this blog, I am in - what I feel the best place to be for me after Calcutta - New York.


I am intensely passionate about a few things - respect where it's due, my conscience, people I like, sports I follow and music I listen to. And I am a great worshipper of food - am sure many of the entries here would be testimony to that. I like writing down my thoughts - as poems or even while mailing or chatting with anyone. Which means, I am better at writing down my feelings than speaking them out.


More to come in the days ahead. Packing off for the day now.
Smiles!

2 comments:

sahin said...

to add -
this guy is a "howard roark" who can blatantly claim that there is a "peter keating" in all of us.

spilledbytes said...

Thanks Sahin - you will remain among the few in the innermost circle. :)