Thursday, January 25, 2007

Company

My office has suddenly become a better place. My friend from my India team finally joined me here yesterday - and we are having a great time working and interacting together in office. Makes things easy for him to settle in, and breaks my monotony that I unwantedly had to bear for the 4 months I was here prior to this. We talked throughout the day, and worked together. We even finished a short, impromptu photo session (short because the batteries gave way) sometime back. By the time I go back to India in 10 days, he would be knowing the people and process around him without having to explore. And, I will be happy that my stay in this office at least ended on a high note. 'All is well that ends in the well' - as someone said long back :)

Office back in India is so different - it's like being in a group of compulsive pranksters vying for the ultimate championship. It's fun and utterly nonsensical, let's talk about it in a separate entry here. It's time to leave for the day.

Smiles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great writing, lucid yet so gripping. Keep it up.