Sunday, February 4, 2007

New! Orkut Video

Orkut is riding the highest wave these days, higher than ever. Have to admit, it's a great site to be in touch with your friends. Even though I joined it in its infancy (yes, long back in 2004), I started using it only since last June. And I have to admit, I am fully hooked into it since. I have never been in regular touch with so many of my friends - and rediscovered long lost ones, too. In the communities' discussion boards, I found a lot to learn and share, especially in the few music communities that I am a part of. A few days back, they added the favourite video section - and I have already added some of my favourite video links from youtube. This now conclusively proves the old-fashioned tastes that I am laughed at for by my friends. If my friends are around, there's always a state of apprehension that I'd start off with one of 'my' songs and bore them to death. I have put up a sample in the videos page for all to concur. :)

All, however, is not good with my aggressive orkut usage. If I were to single out one thing that's not so good, it's the fact that I have wasted so much of my time on this. I know, and can sometimes feel, that my friends get fed up of my nagging presence. I could have done so many productive things if not logged in to orkut for most part of the day - at least I could have started this blog earlier.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its good you realise that!